Skip to main content

How To Cure Insomnia In 12 Minutes

What is a natural way to cure sleepless nights?


If you have been having sleepless nights and you have tried everything humanly possible and still no result then you are in luck to come across this article.

Do yourself a favor and make sure you read this post to the end.


Hi, my name is Lovette Gibson a survival of sleep disorder and I am here to help you. If you want to know how bad and how long I suffered sleepless nights you can refer to my book "the thoughts of my spirit" on Amazon and other online bookstores.


In this book I narrated my odeal and tons of insightful nuggets you will find very helpful to overcome any kind of severe sleeplessness especially if yours is due to horrible nightmares like mine. Your medicine is in the book. Thank me later.


In addition to my book I have found another way to cure insomnia.

Let's look at the most effective natural way to cure sleep disorder. This cure is so potent it will have you sleeping in less than 5minute.

Have you heard of Enagic Kangen Machine SD501?

Did you know you can treat sleep disorder with water?


Let me share my experience.

After overcoming my sleep disorder due to a prolonged horrific nightmares, refer to "the thoughts of my spirit" for full details.


I faced a new health challenge that affected my sleep sometimes, that made me to wake up tired and with baggy eyes. Trust me this is nothing compared to the insomnia I overcame but I still didn't want to condone the slightest from of restless night.


This is how I stumbled on this cure.

I was invited to Enagic prelaunch in ikeja Lagos Nigeria where a demo was made. Since I didn't have the money to buy the machine yet I was allowed to go home with a 5ltr keg of kangen water with PH of 9.5


While at the seminar I drank the water and I was almost dosing off so I remembered and asked myself why not take the water at night?


I decided to take the kangen water as medicine and drank it just before bed.

I not only slept off I slept deep. By the time I woke up the next day I knew I had a good night rest.


This is water. An active alkaline water from the kangen machine.


If you are struggling with insumia I recommend kangen water for you.

If you don't have the money like me just make yourself available on every Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30am at 54 chesterfield hotel Adeniyi Jones ikeja Lagos with your 5ltr keg to collect free water.

Go and use it to cure your insomnia. Even if you have the money but you just want to try out the water first, you are good to go. Go ahead, come to ikeja and get the water for free.


DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATION WIDE.


Call or whatsapp this number to book a seat at the seminar for free kangen water or how to get the kangen machine today -
+2349051134951


Please note that you can order the machine anywhere you are in the world and it will be shipped to you.


Call or whatsapp this number to book a seat at the seminar for free kangen water or how to get the kangen machine today -
+2349051134951


Tell a friend and save a life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IstR00tI1t8&t=19s

Kangen

Kangen water

Kangen alkaline water


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achieve Health and Wealth Simultaneously: Introducing Faforon

 It can be easy to feel like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to achieving both wealth and good health. For some, the focus on earning money is so great that it detracts from time spent being mindful of their health. For others, taking care of their bodies takes precedence over making money . https://paystack.com/buy/spidex20-skunjb Contact Us: Whatsapp only: 07065657818 Call Hotline/Whatsapp: 09051134951 Fortunately, Faforon is here to help out. This innovative platform provides people with an opportunity to achieve both financial success and physical health simultaneously. In this blog post, we will explore how Faforon works and how it can help you in your journey towards a healthier, wealthier lifestyle. https://paystack.com/buy/soidex19-btpeib How can Faforon help you achieve health and wealth simultaneously? Faforon is a health and wealth management platform that helps you achieve your desired health and wealth outcomes simultaneously. The platform provi

FaforLife Faforon Price - Registration Packages:

FaforLife Faforon Price/Registration Packages: What is the price of Faforon and how do one become a member? Many people ask this question alot and today I am going to give you the straight forward answer to it.  ••••FaforLife Registration To register as a FaforLife Distributor anywhere in the world,  you have to choose from the following FaforLife membership packages.   •] FAFORLIFE REGISTRATION PACKAGES in Nigeria: 📍 Basic 👉N18,000  (2 BIG-BOTTLES OR 4 SMALL BOTTLES)  📍 Super 👉N45,000 (5 BIG BOTTLES) OR 10 SMALL BOTTLES  📍Biz Class 👉N117,000 (13 BIG-BOTTLES) OR 26 SMALL BOTTLES.  📍Biz Executive 👉 N270,000 (30 BIG-BOTTLES) OR 60 SMALL BOTTLES Please pick any of the above package you want and fill your registration/delivery details in the order form provided below. Delivery is 1-3 working days. PS: All shipping attract extra cost for doorstep delivery & the exact amount will be determined by your location after we have your order form. [b]Pick up is FREE. [/b] All payment g

Medical Science Vs Reality

  Medical science versus reality.  Permit me to say that I do agree with medical science on a number of things but sometimes some of it claims are way too pompous. A good example are the statement and claims below.  Things science say that don't make sense to me. Science says: Every ninety days we have new blood. Why does HIV persist? Why does sickle cell persist? How come people have blood desease that linger for years?  Science says: Every eleven months every cell in our body is new. New heart. New brain. New lungs. New kidneys. New eyes. Etc.  Why do we age then?  Why do we have prolonged deseases? Science says: Every two years every bone in our body is new. Why do arthritis thrive for  10yrs? Are you aware people have broken born in childhood and the fracture remains with them a life time? I mean, people literally suffer later in life for an accident that happens many years ago. How does all of these add up?  Who else is as confused as I am?  ~Lovette Gibson FaforLife Distribut